Careers at Forbes Tate Partners
At Forbes Tate Partners, we consider our staff to be family. This mindset helps us build on each other’s momentum, seize unique opportunities, and work from a foundation of trust and teamwork.
We come from various backgrounds and communities, and together form a group of innovative, smart, and dedicated staff. We believe strongly in celebrating the achievements of our employees and clients.
Most importantly, our shared decision-making and camaraderie amongst all levels of staff has helped us reach common goals and have fun along the way.
FTP is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions. Scroll down for full job descriptions, qualifications, responsibilities, and application instructions.
- Senior Analyst, Public Affairs
Senior Analyst, Public Affairs
Ideal applicants have experience in media, communications, federal government, or public policy. They must have a keen attention to detail and exceptional writing abilities and interpersonal skills. Political experience, including work on Capitol Hill, within the executive branch, in-state/district offices or political campaigns, is preferred.
We are currently seeking a bright, proactive individual to join our team as a Senior Analyst with our rapidly growing public affairs practice. The person in this position will conduct research, write analyses, draft media content (including social media posts), prepare memos for meetings, and assist with client projects. This position is full-time salaried, with benefits and paid holidays. This position reports to the Public Affairs Partners.
A bachelor’s degree, and public or private sector media, communications, or federal government experience required. Ideal applicants must have a keen attention to detail and exceptional writing abilities and interpersonal skills.
- You should be computer and tech savvy with a strong familiarity with the Microsoft Suite, GoogleDrive, Box, and Social Media platforms.
- You have a strong desire to keep learning and taking additional recommended training as needed.
- You have passion for researching, writing, and editing content pieces while utilizing strong grammar skills.
- You have the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- You’re an independent thinker that does more with less, comes up with solutions when there isn’t one, and isn’t afraid to say “I don’t know (but I’ll figure it out).”
- Develop and maintain general knowledge of legislation, government policy, and current events relevant to Forbes Tate Partners’ work and its clients.
- Compose press releases, website content, and client reports related to federal and state policies.
- Design, build and execute social media campaigns (organic and paid)
- Maintain active communication, interface, and coordinate with field teams on specific client projects.
- Conduct outreach to third party groups and voices.
- Draft content from toolkits, blogs, case studies, one pagers, etc.
- Monitor state and local government issues identified by client.
- Provide weekly updates to clients and participate in client conference calls.
- Support new business initiatives through research and proposal development.
- Complete projects as requested by the Public Affairs’ Partners.
How to Apply
Interested parties should send their resume, cover letter, and one writing sample (3 pages or less) to email@example.com.
No calls or faxes please. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. FTP is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment.
FTP hires paid interns each spring, summer, and fall semester, offering college students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in government relations, communications, and research. Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forbes Tate Partners is an equal-opportunity employer.